Sunday, June 7, 2020

Always

Nothing more worse then the feeling I get from seeing you in pain.
Sometimes I know not what I have done to hurt you,
But somehow it happened.
If not by force then by some dumb luck that plagues my intelligence.
The frustration and shame I feel is nothing less than overwhelming,
To hurt you is to puncture my own heart.
I lose a beat every time I think of losing you, and that is a great amount of times.
I strive to be the best I can and fall short many, many, many times.
Still... I don't know what to do about it.
Keep on trying?
Trying to please every aspect of my senses and falling short?
Falling flat on my face.
Is this a clash between us, or is it all my fault?
I'm used to blaming myself, so it always seems like the sure answer.
I fuck up...
What do you want from me?
I'm sorry.
I fuck up... 
I fuck up a lot.
Just don't leave me for being honest.
Don't leave me for fucking up.
Don't leave me for making a mistake.
Don't leave me because I am human.
Love me, because I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment