Wednesday, May 16, 2012

An intro

Just like so many other people I know, I am guilty. Some days it becomes more and more difficult to find the good in everyday life. I find myself forgetting the fun moments and focusing on other things in my life that are causing me grief and stress. Don't get me wrong, my life is good... I just find myself misdirecting my attention to where it shouldn't be. So I decided that I have grown tired of over looking these moments in time. There are too many good things in my life and I want to remember them. So here it is, my happiness calendar! A way for me to document these moments, share them, re-enjoy them and stop losing them from my memory due to stress and worry. And even if it isn't something happy, and it's just something I'm thinking about or that I need to get out of my head... I'm going to do my best to find the positive side of those thoughts. I have never really been good about blogging, so I don't know how far I will go with this... this might even be the last thing I write! But I'm going to at least try it for a week or two ;-)
mark

1 comment: