Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24: I am a cheater!

Today I was a cheater... the person who passes everyone in a row of cars and cuts ahead (What did you think I was talking about?). I didn't mean too, I couldn't get over into the lane I needed and no one would let me in... so I just had to keep driving and cut around. Usually I am the person waiting, who just wants to get the inevitable over with and lets the cheaters cut in front of me. But I was tired and worn out and I just made a poor judgment... and cheated at least 30 people in cars trying to do the same thing as me, most likely, and get home. Don't get me wrong, it was really nice not having to wait an extra 15 min. at that 4-way stop... like I have so many times before, but I did feel bad. So in a way I think I deserved a cheat... because I will wait next time and I will let that cheater in front of me, and be a little more understanding... hoping that they didn't mean to or didn't have a choice and if they were doing it because they really don't care about you or anyone else, I'm going to just let it go... and pay it forward... in case I cheat again ;-)

-mark

No comments:

Post a Comment