Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23: Taking the day off...

Today I went to work (Just like I usually do) and put in a solid day of hard labor. Then I came home to take over for our baby-sitter and got dinner ready for me and the kids. My wife was still at work, which is normal  for a Wednesday, so it is up to me to prepare dinner. It's not out of the ordinary or a big deal, we're a good team... that's how it works! When my wife got home we both put the kids to bed and here I am. Nothing special. While I was at work my daughter had her last day of preschool. It was a big party, that my wife and son were also able to attend. They all had fun and it sounds like it was a special day for all involved. Then the kids got to play outside with the babysitter and the neighbors, and that was also a lot of fun... from what I was told. Everyone had a good day and I did what I had to do. Tonight my wife needs to get some more work done at home and said she would like some personal time to write a little. I totally understand. I didn't have to do anything special today, just needed to do the normal things to get by... so if I'm not needed, I think I'll just turn on a movie, relax and enjoy this day off from any craziness... and maybe fold some clothes for the team.

-mark

No comments:

Post a Comment